Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Week 16

I have had better weeks but all in all it has been great. I have been having really bad headaches however I have found that a little bit of caffeine has been my medicine since Tylenol does not help at all. I haven't ruled out if it is the crazy GA weather or if it is pregnancy. :)

Another symptom I have noticed this week is at night time my hands fall asleep every night. I read about it and it is very common in the 2nd trimester I just dont know why.

Other then that things are great. We go to see the Doctor on Thursday, January 28th for our 16th week checkup.

This week are baby is 4 1/2 inches long and it is the size of an avocado. I am told to be ready for a growth spurt. Within the next few week the baby will double in size. Get ready for the big belly :)

Here are some belly pictures from week 8 and week 14. I cannot believe the difference and how much bigger I looked in week 8. Must be all the bloating :)


No comments:

Post a Comment